Are you tired of spending hours cleaning your home every week?
Do you wish there was an easier way to keep your space clean and tidy? Look no further! Enjoy Life Cleaning Services has compiled a list of our top 10 cleaning hacks that will make your home sparkle in half the time. From quick kitchen clean-ups to easy bathroom refreshers, these hacks will change the way you clean forever. Today we will talk about your coffee maker below is a checklist on how to clean the coffee maker.
- Mix equal parts water and white vinegar in a measuring cup or bowl. The amount you need will depend on the size of your coffee maker.
- Pour the mixture into the coffee maker’s water reservoir.
- Turn on the coffee maker and let it run through a full brew cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete, turn off the coffee maker and discard the used vinegar and water mixture.
- Rinse the coffee maker’s water reservoir thoroughly with clean water.
- Fill the reservoir with clean water and run another full brew cycle to rinse the coffee maker.
- Discard the used water and repeat the rinsing process one or two more times, until no vinegar odor remains.
- Wipe down the exterior of the coffee maker with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to effectively clean your coffee maker and remove any built-up grime or mineral deposits. It’s recommended to clean your coffee maker every few months to keep it running smoothly and ensure a great-tasting cup of coffee every time.